Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trepidation of The DayS!

Shangri-La hotel Surabaya, one of the famous 5* hotel in my hometown, accept me as a trainee. From August 4, 2008 i start my internship programme in department of communications there. It's definitely not easy to adjust a new culture i've never been, called corporate culture. I had to met new people, interact with people who much older than me, take many orders from someones i just remembered (or hardly remember) their names. Heeghh...... What a crazy adaptation time zone!

Today, i realize it's just a tiny little bothering situation i have to deal with.

BECAUSE: There is something bigger bothers me every single day, even in my dreams and in the middle of my routine every morning-loosen my bowels a.k.a eeg!

Everything's gonna be worthless if i never finish my Internship Report for my campus, Petra Christian University-one of the greatest university in Surabaya, by September 25, 2008. The problem is i don't have enough time to retype any data i collected from this hotel or even write my weekly activity reports. How come? I was to busy writting on this! Hahahaha...... No, really, i don't have more energy to face my notebook after a long day in "my office". Arrange dinner with my lovely boyfriend sounds better for me.

That's why i post this issue as Trepidation of The DayS!

2 comments:

neth said...

facing my computer all day long in the office has make me feel loathing to swith on it in the day after tomorrow, facing computer ang surfing in the cyber world has make me feel there is nomore i can do except this boring activity , and yup you are true there is only having a dinner with our boy friend is the best time ever in all day....the point of boringness is we are not falling in love in our job, thats why having dinner with him always make us exciting .........be bored till you drop :))

Reth... said...

What?!? Do you think that you having dinner with OUR boyfriend is fun??? You couldn't be with 2 men at the same time right?! ^^