Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And The Tales Begin...

Once upon a time i decided to create my own blog spot whether i don't even know what it's. Then i have to spent two days just for the title of my blog spot. After i completed my profile to be published, i try to post my 1st tale in English. Just for your information, I've never had a conversation in English with anybody for more than 10 minutes. Have you? Maybe you've ever do that for many times. But i'm just a fairish with Bahasa as my 1st language. So, mulai sekarang kita budayakan menulis dengan bahasa Indonesia yang baik meskipun belum tentu benar!

(Butuh 10 menit buat nulis kalimat in English yang diatas...)

Fairish banget khan?!?!

huaahhh....... ngantok! zzzzzzzzz.........


(N my 1st tale's finished!)

2 comments:

neth said...

ckckckkc yu ken spek spek smal smal inglis? yu ken tulis tulis inglis? mang pinter dede gw yg satu ini ckckckkckckc iyeh semangat ngeblog yg educatif make bhs inggris gih , mampir ke blog chinese gw yach di http://296135082.qzone.qq.com

Reth... said...

kl juz smal smal ya harus bisa dunk! once again, walau blm tentu benar... hohoho... Btw, blogmu tak bisa dijamah!!!