Friday, November 21, 2008

Fat Termination


Several weeks ago, Louis -my future husband- and i saw my old friend at St. Marinus church. And it wasn't a big deal to saw -let's call her Ms. A- since we pray in the same church every weekend. But the problem came into my life when my dearest boyfriend told me that my leg is almost as big as her! And you know what; Ms. A has never been slim since i met her for the first time at junior high. I don't want to be cruel by saying that she has enough fat for the rest of her life.

I just wanna say:
"Hello! My size's never been more than 27 (And sometimes 26). But Ms. A?!?! It's too much when Mr. L said my leg is almost as big as somebody with a lot of fat more than she needs." I bet her size is not less than 32 (or maybe 34?!?!).

Since that day i don't feel like wearing shorts or mini skirt anymore. Moreover, my mood for dress up on saturday night dates has been devastated by his opinion.

Anyway, someone says the life must go on...

It has been four days since my mom bought me a bag of brown rice, replacing the ordinary one -which contains more calorie- i used to eat. I also join Pilates class on Monday and Yoga class on Thursday in order to shape my body. Those are my secret weapon to destroy my fat, or at least reduce it. FYI, my last sport activity was 30 minutes in a gym 5 months ago.

Damn it!

NO PAIN - NO GAIN, right?!

Just wish me keep going!

2 comments:

tansil said...

rethh, br baca blog mu, nice one :)
smangat yah olahraganya!! ak juga td br olahraga setelah berbulan-bulan menggendutkan badan, hehe

Reth... said...

Aq terharu lo.. Akhirnya ada yang baca blogq dengan sukarela.. hix... Terima kasih teman.. hehehe....